GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS
- MPCI takes great care with your order to ensure it arrives in excellent condition and we pride ourselves on delivering our beautiful products in beautiful packaging. While we take no responsibility for damaged goods we do all we can to avoid this.
- We supply and despatch our products to addresses in Australia only through the AusPost Standard eParcel Service. Please contact us if you would like to discuss arrangements for next day express delivery or delivery overseas.
- Deliveries will be booked on business days and despatched Monday – Wednesday. Deliveries to capital cities will usually be delivered within 2 – 4 business days, excluding Perth and Darwin which will usually be delivered within 4-6 business days.
- Deliveries to remote regional and outlying areas and to addresses in remote Western Australia, islands off the coast of Tasmania, Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory may take between 9-26 days.
- Shipping times may be affected by public holidays and peak delivery periods.
- Orders placed after 12.00pm on Wednesday will be held until Monday morning to avoid extended transit and storage in potentially hot warehouses over the weekend.
- We may decide to hold deliveries during particularly hot periods.
- We highly recommend supplying a business address or post office box where possible.
- The delivery driver will need to obtain a signature, or leave a card if you are not in attendance, advising that the parcel is awaiting collection at the local Post Office.
- A flat fee of $15 per order is charged which covers postage and handling. For express or overseas delivery additional charges will apply.
- MPCI cannot exchange goods or refund purchases due to their perishable nature unless an incorrect order has been despatched. Requests for a refund must be notified to MPCI within 2 days of delivery with a valid reason. Refunds are made at the discretion of mpchoc.com.au.
- Once orders are lodged and paid for, cancellations will attract a 10% cancellation cost. If the order has been packed and ready for despatch, a 25% cancellation cost will apply.
- Once orders are shipped, no cancellations can be accepted.
LOSS AND DAMAGE
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the customer once goods are despatched.
- If an order is lost in transit, orders will not be replaced until such time as the original order has been located and returned to MPCI.
- MPCI cannot accept liability for any loss or damage due to late delivery.
- Australia Post will do their best to handle your order with care. However, given the perishable and fragile nature of your order and the fact that they don’t have a fragile parcel service; Australia Post cannot take responsibility for products that may have been affected by temperatures and deliveries that haven’t met their delivery service standards.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods or undelivered goods without compensation.
- We accept no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods.
- For business, school and hospital addresses, we accept no responsibility for delivered items that are redirected to the mailroom, front desk, reception, or elsewhere.
- We use Australia Post Standard eParcel Service to deliver your order. Knowing the whereabouts of your delivery brings you peace of mind. A unique barcode is assigned to your order and then scanned and tracked all the way through its journey, from lodgement to ‘in transit’ and arrival at the terminating Deliver Centre, and then another scan is done at the point of delivery and or when it is carded to the Post Office.
- To track your order, simply enter the consignment or barcode number found on your order confirmation, sent to your email which you supplied to purchase the goods, in the online tracking tool or call 13 POST (13 76 78). Please note that tracking may be limited in some remote and regional areas.
- If you would like any further clarification on our postage and handling, or further information on how to track the status of your order, please contact us on +61 3 9730 2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.